Challenger Sports - British Soccer Camp

Recently, I was granted the opportunity to promote Challenger Sports - British Soccer Camp.  With this promotion I figured my son Brandon would love the honor of learning a new sport.  My seven year old previously had no knowledge of soccer nor had he ever played any organized sport. Challenger Sports provided my son with a jersey, t-shirt and soccer ball.  The only things that I had to provide were the cleats, which I found on sale at wal mart for $7.00, a pair of shorts, and shin guards.

 When I took Brandon to experience his first day of soccer camp, he was elated. Challenger had children of various ages broken up in groups to be taught various techniques that could be implemented on the soccer field. The coach incorporated soccer with many common childhood outdoor games as a warm up to prepare for the scrimmage of the day. These games encouraged team building and great sportsmanship.  The kids frequently encouraged each other and shared techniques.

The coach took time with each child to ensure that they knew the necessary steps to each task before moving on to the next exercise. After the morning exercises the scrimmage began.  The teams plays 3 games per day.  At the end of the games the coach selected a MVP, and also let the players know what they can do to improve their skills.

The camp lasted five days, but I watched my son grow dramatically with each day.  I noticed his confidence has elevated, he made great new friends and he practices as often as possible. He also wants to share his new found knowledge of soccer with our neighborhood.   I greatly appreciate Brandon's involvement with Challenger Sports  British Soccer Camp.



For further information about Challenger Sports - British Soccer Camp click the following link 
Share on Google Plus

About Brandy Alford

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a really fun and rewarding time! #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get my girls to play soccer and they were like it's not a girly sport so they don't want to do. Girls...sheesh! Glad your son enjoyed it! #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete